Choose the event you wish to add to your open bet. Select "Choose a bet to edit".
Select any valid open bet listed and click "Add to this bet".
Place your new improved bet and watch the money come in.
How to use the ‘Add2Bet’ feature?
This feature allows you to add new selections to your existing open bet.
When logged in you can now add a selection(s) to your bet slip, instead of placing a new bet(s), you can add these selections to existing open bets which have the Cash Out option available.
If you decide to use the 'Add2Bet' feature, you can choose which open bet from ‘my bets’ to modify. Once the open bet from my bets is selected, the original selections placed beforehand are added on the bet slip alongside the newly added selection(s).
Your new bet stake is equal to the Cash Out amount on offer at the time of adding and you cannot modify the stake amount. The original selections will be placed on the current odds at the time of adding.
Once a new bet is placed via the 'Add2Bet' mode, the original open bet is Cashed Out and its Cash Out amount is used for the placement of your newly modified bet.
Add2Bet - Terms and Conditions
- The stake of the modified bet shall be equal to the Cash Out value of the eligible open bet. The modified bet shall be placed at the odds as at the time of use of the Add2Bet feature.
- When a customer chooses Add2Bet, following adding selection(s) to the bet slip, they are not allowed to add new selections until they complete the Add2Bet and place a new bet or exit Edit Mode.
- When a customer selects the Add2Bet feature, the selected eligible open bet is then immediately the subject of a Cash Out and the newly created Combo Bet, which is comprised of the bet selections found in the eligible open bet plus the additional bet selection(s) chosen using the Add2Bet feature (“modified bet”) is placed.
- The added selection(s) in the new bet placed using the Add2Bet option are placed on the current odds of placement with Add2Bet.
- The customer can choose only one open bet that satisfies eligible criteria with which to combine newly added selections to the bet slip.
- In case the Cash Out value has changed after the customer selected an eligible open bet, but before placing it, there will be an indication to the customer that the transaction cannot be completed and should be cancelled. In this case, the original bet is not Cashed Out and the new bet is not placed.
- In case one or more selections of the open bet that is being used for Add2Bet are settled, they are removed from the new bet placed.
- Add2Bet is available only to customers who have open bets with available Cash Out at the moment of adding selections to the bet slip.
- Add2Bet is available only if the selections added to the bet slip can be combined with the open bets with available Cash Out to make an eligible Combo.
- Add2Bet is available only if the Cash Out value of the open bet(s) that can be combined with the already added selection to the bet slip is higher than the minimum bet amount of the new Combo bet.
- Add2Bet feature is only available to logged in users.
- If a customer chooses to use a Free Bet for the new selections(s) added to the bet slip or Each-Way option, the Add2Bet feature will not be available.
- In case an event on which open bet(s) eligible for Add2Bet is suspended, cancelled or odds change in a way that Cash Out is not available, these open bet(s) become unavailable for combination with the newly added selections.
- Add2Bet is only available on unsettled single bets and/or Combo bets (excluding system bets) in respect of which Cash Out is available, and where at least one of the selections has not been settled (“eligible open bet”).
- Add2Bet is available only if the Cash Out value of the eligible open bet is equal to or greater than the minimum bet amount of the new Combo bet which would be created by adding the new selection via Add2Bet.
- In case one or more selections of the eligible open bet have already been settled, such settled selections shall not be included in the modified bet.
- General betting and Cash Out terms apply.